Meal Order Customers: Our aim is to provide an experience that leaves our customers completely satisfied. If we ever miss the mark, replacement items or a refund will be provided.
Nutrition Plan Clients: If you decide to discontinue your program, we will issue a refund for the remaining amount on the gift card (minus tax), as well as the remaining nutrition coaching sessions based on an hourly rate. Note that we will be subtracting the remaining delivery cost and a $100 non-refundable fee from the total refund amount. Meal gift cards may also be exchanged for nutrition coaching hours based on an hourly rate. Gift cards and coaching hours do not expire.
Below are terms and conditions on our HIPAA Form: https://sweetpeaplantbased.com/hipaa-consent-form/
- 24-hour notice of appointment cancellations is required. We allow for 1 missed appointment, inside the 24-hour cancellation policy. Additional missed appointments are deducted from your program.
- Program cancellation and refund is allowed. The coaching time used and meals received will be deducted from the refund along with a $100 non-refundable fee.
- Client is responsible for ordering meals before or by Wednesday 11:59 p.m. ET deadline.
- The 20% cholesterol drop guarantee applies to clients who have a BMI of 30.0 or higher, are currently not eating whole food, plant-based, and purchase the full program.
- Clients may use coaching time and food credits outside the program timeline but in doing so forfeits the 20% cholesterol drop guarantee.